Flexible monthly payment options from CareCredit℠.
North Bay Dental takes pride in delivering the finest dental care while keeping the costs to our patients as reasonable as possible, as such, our policy is that payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have previously been made.
For your convenience we accept the following credit cards: Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express. We also offer dental financing plans through CareCredit℠.
With CareCredit℠, there are never any application fees, annual fees, or prepayment penalty fees and, approval decisions are instantaneous. You can also use CareCredit℠ for all your future needs without reapplying. Credit lines in excess of $25,000 are available (based on credit approval). CareCredit℠ offers flexible and practical monthly payment plan.
- Their Interest Free Payment Plans only require a monthly minimum payment totaling 3% of the balance. Pay the full balance within the specified timeframe and the deferred interest will be waived.
- For those who would prefer small monthly installments and more time to pay, CareCredit℠ also offers an extended payment plan option. With CareCredit℠’s extended payment plans, treatment can be financed for up to 5 years with low interest rates and low monthly installments.
North Bay Dental is CareCredit certified!
CareCredit has recently implemented a CareCredit Certification in an effort to ensure that every CareCredit card applicant is given a clear, easy-to-understand explanation of financing options available. This Certification acknowledges the Provider’s dedication and knowledge in providing consistent and accurate information to their patients/clients, so the patient/client can make well-informed decisions about their care. This Certification is renewed every two years to ensure that patients/clients are given the most current information.
No interest if paid in full within 6 months
On qualifying purchases of $200 or more made with your CareCredit credit card account. Interest (at the rate of 26.99% for new accounts) will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period. Minimum monthly payments required. Required monthly payments may or may not pay off purchase before end of promotional period.†
How CareCredit works:
The CareCredit healthcare credit card is accepted at over 200,000 providers nationwide and is designed to help you finance your health, beauty and wellness needs. With CareCredit, you can pay for treatments and procedures for you and your family right away and then make convenient monthly payments. The CareCredit healthcare credit card is:
- Convenient: Use it again and again as your own dedicated health and wellness credit line.*
- Helpful: CareCredit’s promotional financing options make costly procedures and treatments more manageable, with convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Flexible: You can choose from enrolled doctors or healthcare providers near you. Pay monthly or pay your balance off at any time.
- Straightforward: Pay for the treatments or procedures you want, when you want them. Live better, live well with the CareCredit healthcare credit card. Apply for your CareCredit credit card today!
What treatments can I use my CareCredit card for?
You can use your CareCredit healthcare credit card to pay for any dental treatments that improve your mouth health like preventative check-ups, cleanings, root canals and Invisalign®. Or you can use it for cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and tooth-colored fillings.
Can I use my CareCredit card to pay for whitening, veneers, dental implants or other cosmetic dentistry?
Yes, you can use your CareCredit healthcare credit card anywhere it is accepted for all different types of elective and cosmetic dentistry.
I’ve maxed out my medical insurance benefits, can I use CareCredit to pay for necessary procedures?
Yes, you can use your CareCredit account to pay for all out-of-pocket costs from elective procedures such as teeth whitening to acute needs such as a root canal. Your card can also be used to pay for medical insurance deductibles and co-payments.
I thought I should only use my CareCredit healthcare credit card for major dental expenses, but it looks like I can pay for 6 month check-ups as well. Why is that?
You can use your CareCredit healthcare credit card for all of your dentistry related expenses including regular check-ups. After all, a preventative approach to your oral health can help you avoid problems down the road.
I would like to replace my mercury fillings with ceramic ones. Can I use my CareCredit account to cover the up-front cost?
Yes, CareCredit allows you to finance dental procedures like the cost of ceramic fillings and pay for them with monthly payments.
Have more questions?
Call North Bay Dental at (415) 460-9744 or contact us to find out more.