Low Cost Annual Membership Plan
We are offering annual memberships to qualifying patients who do not have dental insurance.
What does membership plan include?
- Exam at the new patient visit
- X-rays for cavity detection at the new patient visit
- Healthy mouth cleaning in absence of gum disease
Plus: 15% discount on most dental treatments like: White Fillings, White Crowns, Root Canal treatments, Implant Crowns, Deep Cleaning etc.
Description of Membership Benefits
- Once the annual fee is paid, members will receive the above benefits for 12 consecutive months. Members are eligible to renew membership at anniversary date for continued care.
- Children may be members only as dependents of adult members.
- You have the right to cancel at any time, by submitting a written request however, the membership plan is non-refundable.
Exclusions and Limitations
- The membership becomes null and void when patient demonstrates non-compliance with the recommended course of treatment and no shows for their appointment.
- Services which in the opinion of the dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s health.
- Any services patient is referred out of office for: Periodontics, Endodontics, Orthodontics and Oral Surgery.
- Services that cannot be performed because of general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient.
- The membership plan cannot be combined with any traditional dental insurance plans.
- * In house Specialist services like Braces and Oral Surgery are excluded.
- ** To receive a 15% discount on dental services, patients are required to be members.
- *** Membership prices subject to change at next renewal.