Low Cost Annual Membership Plan
North Bay Dental is currently offering an annual membership to qualifying patients who do not have dental insurance.
- Cost $189.00/year (savings of over $500.00)
- Each dependent member under the age of 16 cost $ 99.00/year
- One exam per year
- X-rays for cavity detection
- One healthy mouth cleaning*
Plus 15% discount on most dental treatments including: composite fillings, crowns, root canal treatment, dentures, dental implant crowns, Invisalign®, teeth cleanings and tooth extractions.
Description of Membership Benefits
Once the annual fee is paid, you will be entitled to the above services for 12 consecutive months. Children may be members only as dependents of adult members. You have the right to cancel at any time, by submitting a written request however, the plan is non-refundable.
Exclusions and Limitations
- The membership becomes null and void when patient demonstrates non-compliance with the recommended course of treatment and no shows for their appointment. If cleaning appointments are rescheduled 2 times with in the required time frame the membership becomes null.
- Services which in the opinion of the dentist are neither necessary nor recommended for the patient’s health.
- Any services patient is referred out of office for: Periodontics, Endodontics, Orthodontics and Oral Surgery.
- Services that cannot be performed because of general health, physical or psychological limitations of the patient.
- The membership plan cannot be combined with any traditional dental insurance plans.
- Cleaning once every 12 months.